First Lap - Learn to Swim Voucher
The First Lap voucher program provides a $100 voucher for parents, guardians and carers of children aged 3-6 years who are not enrolled in school, towards the cost of swimming lessons.
The program has also been made available for children in kindergarten in 2021 or who are starting kindergarten in 2022.
Your child must be:
- a resident of NSW
- either: aged between 3 and 6 years and not enrolled in school, or in kindergarten in 2021 or 2022
- listed on a valid Australian Medicare card.
For further information on the First Lap voucher program visit NSW Office of Sport - First Lap.
To apply for a voucher visit Service NSW - First Lap Voucher.
The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the Active Kids program.
The Active Kids program provides two $100 vouchers for parents, guardians and carers of school-enrolled children to use towards registration for sport and active recreation each year.
Eligibility for vouchers
- All children age between 4.5 and 18 years
- Enrolled in school (from Kindergarten to Year 12, including those who are home-schooled or enrolled in secondary school education at TAFE NSW).
Things to keep in mind
Vouchers can only be used:
- one time (if the chosen activity fees are less than $100, then the remaining balance cannot be used)
- during the calendar year they’re issued
- for the person named on the voucher
- for registration or membership fees with approved Active Kids providers
Vouchers cannot be:
- split between more than one provider or registration (meaning you may not be able to the claim the full $100 rebate)
- used for individual items (like jerseys, socks or boots)
- redeemed for cash – no refunds or credits will be issued
For further information on the Active Kids Program visit NSW Office of Sport - Active Kids
To apply for a voucher visit Service NSW - Active Kids Voucher