The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the new Active Kids program.
From 31 January 2018, parents, guardians and carers can apply for a $100 voucher per calendar year for each student enrolled in school.
Your voucher may be used for our Swim School Program. If you would like to use your voucher for the Learn to Swim Program and take full advantage of the $100 please complete the online form found below. Complete this form once your swim school booking has been confirmed and your first direct debit payment has been processed.
2019 Voucher Application
The $100 will be added to your current booking and will be processed in the next 2 to 3 direct debit payment schedules.
Eligibility for vouchers
- All children age between 4.5 and 18 years
- Enrolled in school (from Kindergarten to Year 12, including those who are home-schooled or enrolled in secondary school education at TAFE NSW).
Things to keep in mind
Vouchers can only be used:
- one time (if the chosen activity fees are less than $100, then the remaining balance cannot be used)
- during the calendar year they’re issued
- for the person named on the voucher
- for registration or membership fees with approved Active Kids providers
Vouchers cannot be:
- split between more than one provider or registration (meaning you may not be able to the claim the full $100 rebate)
- used for individual items (like jerseys, socks or boots)
- redeemed for cash – no refunds or credits will be issued
For further information on the Active Kids Program visit NSW Office of Sport - Active Kids
To apply for a voucher visit Service NSW - Active Kids Voucher