Aquatic Birthday Party
Terms and Conditions
On arrival to the Aquatic Centre, please have all children assemble and meet at the birthday party sign. We require the balance of the party cost to be paid prior to the start to the party. Once payments are finalised birthday party instructors will lead the children and parents to the party room.
Please be aware of the following conditions
- A minimum of 12 children is required for a party.
- Children must be between 5 - 12 years of age (attending school).
- $100 deposit must be made within 2 days of the booking to confirm your party.
- Final numbers and catering are to be confirmed the Monday prior to the Birthday Party, no changes can be made once the invoice has been issued.
- You will be charged for the amount of children confirmed prior to the party, as per the invoice.
- Additional adults attending are required to pay the Centre’s spectator fee or swim fee. Parents of the birthday child are free.
- Extra instructors may be needed at the discretion of the Party Coordinator, depending on age, number of children and swimming ability. If an extra instructor is requested by the parent, a charge of $43.50 for each instructor applies.
- No commercial food permitted in the Aquatic Centre (eg: McDonalds, Pizza Hut).
- Additional food and drink is not permissible with birthday party packages.
- We cannot guarantee that the water slide, rapid ride or inflatable rides will be operational at the time of your party.
- In the case of a pool closure, alternate activities will be organised.
- Any cancellations must be made 20 days prior to the party to receive a refund. A cancellation fee of $25 applies. Cancellations with less than 20 days notice will result in loss of deposit. All requests for cancellations must be made in writing to the attention of the Aquatics Programs Coordinator.
- The Aquatic Centre may cancel the booking at any time if in its reasonable opinion;
- A facility is unfit for use during the booking period
- The group fails to comply with the conditions of this agreement
- A facility is required to be closed by direction from any government or regulatory authority, or if required by any law
- The Aquatic Centre may cancel the booking at any time up to 20 days prior to the booking period if in the reasonable opinion of the Aquatic Centre the facility is required for the staging of a competition or event.
- No Running
- No Pushing
- No Dive Bombing
- No Diving in Shallow Water
- Keep off the Lane Ropes
- Keep off the Landscaped Areas
- No Abusive Language or Behaviour
- The Management of the Aquatic Centre reserves the right to refuse entry or request a patron who is not obeying the rules to leave.
To ensure you agree and understand the above Terms and Conditions you will be asked to sign off on these Terms and Conditions when you complete the Enquiry Form available on-line.