The following T&Cs apply to this application and your acceptance for enrolment in the Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre Swim School. The T&Cs will apply until further notice. Any changes to the T&Cs will be notified in writing on the Centre website www.aquaticcentre.com.au
Terms and Conditions
The Aquatic Centre (“Centre”) is a division of Sydney Olympic Park Authority ("we, our, us"), which is a NSW Government agency that sits within the Office of Sport cluster.
We are committed to the protection of member’s privacy and personal information. Your privacy is protected under the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998. Personal information may only be disclosed in accordance with the exemptions provided under the Act.
We will only use the personal details you voluntarily provide us for administration purposes related to the facility or service for which it is being completed and when we communicate information to you regarding any of the Centre’s facilities, programs, services or promotions that are deemed appropriate to your interests and needs and which may enhance your use of the Centre.
Any personal information that you voluntarily provide to the Sydney Olympic Park Authority (5 Olympic Boulevard, NSW 2127) will be held in a data base shared with the Office of Sport and Venues NSW. You have the right to access and correct the information.
We will not make your personal information available to any third party except for the Office of Sport and Venues NSW unless it is necessary as part of the provision of this product or service.
Make Up Lesson Policy
Make up lessons will only be issued under the following guidelines:
- Swim School Office as received 24 hours' notice prior to the lessons commencement.
- Student has not exceeded their maximum of two makeup lessons per term.
- Make up lessons will only be taken within the enrolled term where lessons were missed and only where there is a position vacant. We cannot guarantee times will be available to suit your needs.
- Makeup lessons can be booked from week 3 of term
Credits will only be issued under the following guidelines:
- Credits are only considered for students who have incurred the following:
- Major Illnesses
- Moving house or relocation
Please note: In the event of missed or cancelled lessons, refunds will not be granted.