In order to be granted permission to visit the Aquatic Centre from Wednesday 15 December 2021 Health Club Members must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- On arrival, all customers will be required to QR Code check-in when visiting by either using the Service NSW app or manually lodging your details.
- Stay home if feeling unwell. Get tested and self isolate until a negative test result.
- Adhere to good hygiene practices (ie: sneezing and coughing into elbow, no spitting, washing hands regularly, using sanitation stations regularly) at all times.
- Bring your own towel and use it on the equipment at all times.
- Maintain physical distancing at all times.
- Clean and sanitise equipment before and after use.
- Arrive ready to train and leave the Aquatic Centre once your workout is complete. Only using change rooms if necessary.
- Follow direction from Aquatic Centre staff and signage at all times.
- Your membership will be reinstated under the same contractual conditions.
Failure to comply with any of the above conditions may result in being asked to leave the Centre, temporary suspension of your Membership or Visit pass and/or termination.