In order to be granted permission to visit the Aquatic Centre from Monday 18 October 2021 Health Club Members must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Prior to or upon your first visit to the centre you must present your vaccination certificate to Member Services to reactivate your membership
- It is recommended that you carry your vaccination certificate with you at all times whilst in the centre
- Adhere to good hygiene practices (ie: sneezing and coughing into elbow, no spitting, washing hands regularly, using sanitation stations regularly) at all times.
- Maintain physical distancing at all times.
- Adhere to Room Capacity Limits, and lap lane limits, as displayed at the entry to each room at all times.
- Where possible shower at home before and after visiting the Centre.
- Only using change rooms if necessary.
- To follow direction from Centre staff and signage at all times.
- Bring your own towel and use it on the equipment at all times.
- Clean and sanitise equipment before and after use.
- Your membership will be reinstated under the same contractual conditions.
Failure to comply with any of the above conditions may result in being asked to leave the Centre, temporary suspension of your Membership or Visit pass and/or termination.