Come and join our swimming lessons these school holidays.
Swimming is an essential skill for all children; help your child become safe and confident in the water with one of our fully qualified Austswim instructors. Give your child the confidence to get to the next level in swimming. Take a look at what is available these Spring Holidays
Learn to Swim - Preschool & School Age
- These are available between 9am - 11am (half hour classes)
- An excellent alternative for those who cannot attend regular weekly lessons during the term.
- Attendance is Monday – Friday (receive intensive instructions on all aspects of swimming).
- An excellent tool to assist children with the strokes they may be having difficulty with, which may be preventing them from moving up a level.
- Children may attend one week or both weeks.
- Preschool and School Age levels include: Frogs, Seahorse, Stingray, Sealion and Seal.
Carnival Prep Clinic
- These are available between 8am – 10am (60 minute classes)
- For swimmers in Seal - Mini Squad/Swim Fit Squads
- An excellent alternative for those needing assistance with strokes or skills that your child may be having difficulty with, which may be preventing them from moving up a level.
- Program available in Week 2
- These are available between 8am - 9am (half hour classes)
- These lessons give those with special needs the opportunity to enjoy aquatic activities.
- Fantastic opportunity to enjoy independent mobility.
- To ensure that our student’s full potential is achieved we aim to teach water familiarisation, safety and swimming skills.
- These are available between 8am – 9am (half hour classes)
- Our instructors will assist you in achieving individual goals.
- All abilities are catered for, children must be of school age.
One on one private lessons or if requested a group private (for example a group of friends or family members) can be arranged. However if students are of differing swimming ability we recommend that you book one on one private lessons for maximum benefit.