Update Friday 25 September 2020
The safety and wellbeing of our customers, user groups and staff is our priority. We continue to follow the Government’s public health orders, recommendations and guidelines in relation to COVID-19 safety.
To ensure you are comfortable when you visit us, we would like to remind you of several key steps to take to ensure your safety in the venue.
- Follow social distancing signage, floor markings and stay 1.5m apart
- Sanitise your hands before, during and after visiting the venue
- Please sign in with QR code upon entry
- Preferred payment is by card and using tap-and-go
- We encourage to shower at home before and after visiting the venue. Only use changerooms when necessary
- Stay home if you or a family member is unwell
During these challenging times please treat each other with courtesy and respect. Thank you for your cooperation. Stay safe and enjoy your visit at Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre
Conditions of Entry & Use of Facilities