Revised Operating Hours
Due to the impact of an increased number of COVID-19 cases in the community and the accompanying isolation periods for case contacts. We wish to advise that our venue may be forced to modify operations including operating hours in order to maintain safety for the community and staff.
Whilst we hope to avoid these circumstances, it is foreseeable that this may result in reduced services and unplanned alterations to operating hours. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience but trust that you will appreciate the need to maintain safety and customer service standards at all times.
New COVID-19 rules are in place including:
- All people over the age of 12 must wear a face masks in indoor areas
- On arrival, all customers will be required to QR Code check-in when visiting by either using the Service NSW app or manually lodging your details.
The safety and wellbeing of our customers, user groups and staff is our priority. We continue to follow the Government’s public health orders, recommendations and guidelines in relation to COVID-19 safety.
It is important if you are intending to visit our venue that you are familiar with the measures in place and adhere to the COVID conditions of entry during your visit. In line with the NSW Government’s Public Health Order, the following rules will apply
- Upon entry of venue, proof of COVID vaccination will be required to be presented to staff. If you have a medical exemption, approved documentation will need to be presented.
- At all times treat staff and other customers with respect. Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Always keep a minimum 1.5 metre distance between yourself and others.
- Wash and/or sanitise hands upon entry/exit and before and after using toilet facilities.
- Wash your hands regularly, cover coughs and sneezes and dispose of tissues.
- Stay home if feeling unwell. If you have any signs of cold/flu, including a cough, sore/scratchy throat, runny nose, shortness of breath or fever please stay home. If symptoms develop onsite leave the venue immediately or if staff observe any of these symptoms you will be asked to leave immediately.
- Toilets and changeroom facilities are available. Please limit use where possible.
- Drink fountains are not in use, bring your own water bottle.
- Bring your own labelled personal equipment and keep within your designated booked space.
- Consider your personal circumstances and whether you are at greater risk of more serious illness with COVID (refer to health.gov.au).Seek your own medical advice and consider not visiting the venue if possible.
- Please do not attend the venue if you have been asked to self-isolate.
- Entry permitted between 10 mins prior and 15 mins post allocated booking start time.
Arrive – Train – Leave Policy. You are required to arrive dressed and ready to train. At the end of your training session, collect your belongings and proceed to exit the venue.
Our venue has a COVID-19 Safety Plan, which is reviewed regularly to manage risks and maintain consistency with changing NSW Government Public Health Orders & Amendments. All our staff, tenants and contractors are vaccinated.
Failure to comply with the above conditions may result in delay or cancellation of bookings.
During these challenging times please treat each other with courtesy and respect. Thank you for your cooperation. Stay safe and enjoy your visit at Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre
COVID-19 Safety Plan
Effective 25 October 2021