Fitness Passport Members
Effective: Monday 6 July 2020
- Access is limited to the Health Club areas and lap lane swimming (dependent upon availability) only.
- Training Pool & Leisure Pool Closure - These recreational areas are currently undergoing major refurbishment, there will not access to sauna, steam room and public spas. It is closed until further notice.
- Fitness Passport users will be required to sign COVID-19 Conditions of Entry (link to PDF)
The staff at the Aquatic Centre have been working very hard behind the scenes to ensure we can reopen a safe, healthy and hygienic venue, and therefore have updated our Conditions of Entry in line with our COVID Safety Plan. In the interests of staff and customer safety, Fitness Passport Members must adhere to the following safety measures:
- Good hygiene and respiratory practices (ie: sneezing and coughing into elbow, no spitting, washing hands regularly, using sanitation stations regularly) at all times.
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metre distance between others at all times.
- Adhere to room capacity limits and lap lane limits as instructed at all times..
- Where possible shower at home before and after visiting the venue
- Only use changerooms if necessary.
- Follow direction from Centre staff and signage at all times.
- Bring your own towel and exercise mat when using the Health Club areas.
- Clean and sanitise equipment before and after use.
Failure to comply with any of the above conditions may result in being asked to leave the Centre.
Welcome back to the Aquatic Centre.