Fitness Passport Members
Effective: Monday 8 February 2021
Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre has a COVID-19 Safety Plan which is reviewed regularly to manage risks and maintain consistency with changing NSW Government Orders and related exemption orders. The following Conditions of Entry have been updated to ensure we can operate in a safe, healthy and hygienic manner.
You must adhere to the below Conditions of Entry at all times. Please note, we have a zero tolerance policy for any unsafe or unsanitary behaviours, and anybody not adhering to these Conditions of Entry will be asked to leave the Venue immediately.
- Fitness Passport users will be required to sign COVID-19 Conditions of Entry (see below)
- Good hygiene and respiratory practices (ie: sneezing and coughing into elbow, no spitting, washing hands regularly, using sanitation stations regularly).
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres between others at all times.
- Adhere to room capacity limits as displayed at the entry to each room at all times.
- Where possible shower at home before and after visiting the Venue.
- Only use change rooms if necessary.
- Follow direction from Centre staff and signage at all times.
- Bring your own towel and use it on the equipment at all times.
- Clean and sanitise equipment before and after use.
Welcome back to the Aquatic Centre.