Swim Pass Holder
Effective: Monday 8 February 2021
Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre has a COVID-19 Safety Plan which is reviewed regularly to manage risks and maintain consistency with changing NSW Government Orders and related exemption orders. The following Conditions of Entry have been updated to ensure we can operate in a safe, healthy and hygienic manner.
Swim Pass Holders Conditions of Entry
You must adhere to the below Conditions of Entry if you decide to come back to the Aquatic Centre. Please note, we have a zero tolerance policy for any unsafe or unsanitary behaviours, and anybody not adhering to these Conditions of Entry will be asked to leave the Venue immediately.
In the interests of staff and customer safety, Swim Pass Holders must adhere to the following safety measures:
- Good hygiene and respiratory practices (ie: sneezing and coughing into elbow, no spitting, washing hands regularly, using sanitation stations regularly).
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres between others at all times.
- Adhere to room capacity limits as displayed at the entry to each room at all times.
- Where possible shower at home before and after visiting the Venue.
- Only use change rooms if necessary.
- Follow direction from Centre staff and signage at all times.
Lap swimming is available at certain times throughout the day in the Training Pool at a depth of 1.2 metres, and in the Competition Pool at 2-3metres. Only competent swimmers should be using the lap lanes. We also have a number of user groups using the pools throughout the day so there is a limited timeframe of when the lanes will be available.
All swim passes are currently on hold and will remain so until you request reactivation, or when the Aquatic Centre reopens all facilities.
If you would like to reactivate your Swim Pass you must complete the online Reactivation form. Please allow 48 hours for your membership to be activated.
Alternatively if you would like to discuss your Swim Pass with our Member Service team members please either
Call: 9714 7566
Please minimise face-to-face contact for the safety of our members and staff.
Welcome back to lap swimming at the Aquatic Centre.