Swim School Customers
Effective: 12 October 2020
Swim School Conditions of Use
Teaching our students how to swim safely has always been our number one priority. Keeping in mind, we have introduced numerous COVID-19 conditions of use to keep all our customers and staff safe. Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre has a COVID-19 Safety Plan which is reviewed regularly to manage risks and maintain consistency with changing NSW Government Public Health Orders.
Help Us Keep Everyone Safe. In the interests of staff and customer safety, we require Swim School customers to adhere to the following safety measures:
- Adhere to assigned entry and exit points.
- For contact tracing purposes, RFID cards (swimmer and spectator) are to be used to gain entry and register attendance.
- No card, no entry. If you have misplaced your card, seek the Swim School Office for replacement, each card is $5
- All parents are required to sign in with QR cod upon entry
- Maintain social distancing outside the water by remaining 1.5m apart from one another.
- Always keep a minimum 1.5m distance between yourself and others in designated seating areas (see page 2 map).
- Social distancing will be practiced when an adult is participating in a class; Adult Learn to Swim, Infant Learn to Swim; Aqua Babies and Water Babies levels and Preschool Learn to Swim; Tadpole Level.
- We will continue to assist students when necessary for safety and instruction purposes in a class.
- Hand sanitisers are available throughout the venue. Wash and/or sanitise hands before, during and after visiting the venue.
- Wash hands frequently, cover coughs and sneezes and dispose of tissues.
- Avoid touching common contact points where possible. Surfaces and common contacts points will be regularly cleaned throughout the day by our cleaning professionals.
- We encourage to shower at home before and after visiting the venue. Only use changerooms when necessary.
- We encourage students to arrive dressed, ready to “Get in, Learn, Get out” and shower at home. Only use the changerooms and showers when necessary.
Health and Safety
- Any person in the household that show any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend lesson.
- If a student feels unwell and symptoms develop onsite leave the class/venue immediately and follow the COVID-19 testing advice as per NSW Health guidelines.
- Please check NSW COVID-19 case locations at nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates before each class. If attended any location at the times listed in the link, please do not attend lesson.
- If visited Victoria in the last 14 days, please do not attend lesson.
- We recommend downloading the COVIDSafe App.
- A COVID-19 Marshall will be present on duty to ensure COVID-19 conditions are constantly followed.
Please follow our COVID-19 conditions of use so swimming lessons are safe and fun for everyone. Management reserves the right to refuse entry. Refusal to comply with these conditions may result in removal from the venue and cancellation of booking.