Complete registration form here.
On the day of the test you will need to:
- Present your drivers license or other photo identification
- Provide a printed copy of the employer's assessment/instructions ie:
- NSW Police Force Aquatic Rescue Sequence Instructions & Certificate of Aquatic Rescue Proficiency
- Virgin Australia Water Competency Assessment Form
- Tigerair Cabin Crew Water Competency Assessment Form
- A pair of light weight pants and a short sleeve shirt for the test
- Payment of $10 to cover pool entry, assessment, certificate and this entitles to one attempt only. Further assessment attempts will require payment of an additional fee.
COVID-19 Conditons of Entry
In the interests of staff and customer safety, you must adhere to the following safety measures:
- Only fully vaccinated people, those aged under 16 years of age and those with medical exemptions will be able to attend.
- Upon entry of venue, proof of COVID vaccination will be required to be presented to staff. If you have a medical exemption, approved documentation will need to be presented.
- On arrival, all customers will be required to QR Code check-in when visiting by either using the Service NSW app or manually lodging your details.
- Masks must be worn while indoors for persons 12 years and over, unless exempt.
- At all times treat staff and other customers with respect.
- Arrive – Swim – Leave Policy. You are required to arrive dressed and ready to swim. At the end of your booking, collect your belongings and proceed to exit the venue.
- Always keep a minimum 1.5 metre distance between yourself and others.
- Toilets and changeroom facilities are available. Please limit use where possible.