Compulsory Swim Test for Employment
Complete the online registration, and a staff member will confirm your request.
On the day of the test you will need to:
- Present your drivers license or other photo identification
- Provide a printed copy of the employer's assessment/instructions ie:
- NSW Police Force Aquatic Rescue Sequence Instructions & Certificate of Aquatic Rescue Proficiency
- Virgin Australia Water Competency Assessment Form
- Tigerair Cabin Crew Water Competency Assessment Form
- A pair of light weight pants and a short sleeve shirt for the test
- Payment of $10 to cover pool entry, assessment, certificate and this entitles to one attempt only. Further assessment attempts will require payment of an additional fee.
In the interests of staff and customer safety, you must adhere to the following safety measures:
- Register your attendance at the Aquatic Centre via QR code
- Good hygiene and respiratory practices (ie: sneezing and coughing into elbow, no spitting, washing hands regularly, using sanitation stations regularly) at all times.
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metre distance between others at all times.
- Adhere to room capacity limits as displayed at the entry to each room at all times.
- Where possible shower at home before and after visiting the venue
- Only use changerooms if necessary.
- Follow direction from Centre staff and signage at all times.
- Bring your own towel and use it on the equipment at all times.
- Clean and sanitise equipment before and after use.