Compulsory Swim Test for Employment
Complete the online registration, and a staff member will confirm your request.
On the day of the test you will need to:
- Present your drivers license or other photo identification
- Provide a printed copy of the employer's assessment/instructions ie:
- NSW Police Force Aquatic Rescue Sequence Instructions & Certificate of Aquatic Rescue Proficiency
- Virgin Australia Water Competency Assessment Form
- Tigerair Cabin Crew Water Competency Assessment Form
- A pair of light weight pants and a short sleeve shirt for the test
- Payment of $10 to cover pool entry, assessment, certificate and this entitles to one attempt only. Further assessment attempts will require payment of an additional fee.