To ensure you and your family enjoy each visit to the pool familiarise yourself with the information and advice below
- All children under the age of 10 years and under must be within arm’s reach of a person aged 16 years or over, at all times. You may be asked to leave the Centre should supervision of your child not be sufficient.
- Any patrons suspected to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed entry into the venue. Abusive, disruptive, offensive or anti social behaviour and language are not permitted and offenders will be removed from the venue. Please obey the pool attendants directions at all times.
- Please do not block the Centre’s emergency exits with items such as furniture, prams, bags and clothing. For emergency management, these areas must remain clear of obstructions at all times.
- Commercial fast foods, alcohol, glass objects, knives are not permitted in the venue. Patron’s bags may be searched on entry.
Digital cameras, video cameras and mobile phone cameras are not permitted in changerooms. Filming permits must be completed prior to shooting in the venue.
- Don’t litter, use rubbish bins provided.
- You are responsible for your valuables at all times, we encourage you to secure your valuables in lockers which are available throughout the venue.
- We accept no responsibility for lost or stolen belongings.
- Please be familiar with the Centre’s pool rules: running, diving, bombing, spitting, pushing, dunking and ball games are not permitted.
- Always shower before entering the pools and spas.
- Check depth of pool before entering as the pool depth may change throughout the day. Non swimmers do not go in over your depth. Stay clear of deep water unless you are a confident swimmer.
- Observe the pool rules at all times and obey the instructions given to you by the pool attendants.
- Pool attendants are not babysitters.
- You are responsible for your child at all times, be prepared to get wet.
- Children will not be allowed entry unless active supervision of a person 16 years or over.
- For children under the age of 10 years and non-swimmers give them your full attention, stay close to them (within arms’ reach) and watch them continuously.
- For accompanied children aged 10 – 14 years physically check up on them on a regular basis.
For further information download the following:
English Swim Guide
Arabic Swim Guide
Chinese Swim Guide
Korean Swim Guide
Vietnamese Swim Guide