Keep Watch @ Public Pools
Prevent your child from Drowning
Lifeguards Are Not Babysitters!
- You are responsible for your children at all times be prepared to get wet
- Children under the age of 10 years, must be closely supervised (within arms reach) by an adult (16 years and over).
0-5 year old and non-swimmers
- Give them all your attention
- Stay close to them (within arms' reach)
- Watch them continuously
Children aged 6-10 years
- Constant active supervision is required
For children aged 11-14 years
- Physically check up on them regularly
For further details on KEEP WATCH @ PUBLIC POOLS visit Royal Life Saving Society - Australia
Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre is a '5 Star Water Safety Partner' with Royal Life Saving