The intent of having a swimwear policy is to maintain a clean, safe and inviting environment for all our patrons
Clothing, other than swimwear, can create problems with water clarity, pool disinfectant and our water filtration systems.
In the interest of public health and safety the following is allowed:
- Only recognised approved swimwear must be worn at all times in the water, steam room and sauna area.
- Only recognised waterproof aqua nappies plus swimming costume for infants are to be worn in the water.
- Rash vests are available free of charge on loan at the Pool Duty Room upon the production of identification.
- Swim waterproof nappies are required for all non-toilet trained children when using the pools; they are available for sale at the Speedo Swim Shop.
Patrons wearing non-recognised swimwear will be required to change into recognised swimwear or will be asked to leave the pool water.
Inappropriate swimwear includes and is not limited to:
- Bike Pants
- Female Underwear
- Boxer Shorts
- Sporting Wear
- T-shirts, Polo's & Singlets