Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre has over 10 million litres of water in four separate spaces
With this much water you know we take quality seriously, this is how:
- An industry leader in pool water quality management and practices;
- Rigorous testing including the regular conformance testing by Parramatta City Council and NSW Health, regularly looking for new opportunities to lead the industry;
- Incorporating independent testing by NATA certified laboratories to ensure our water quality is maintained to the highest industry standards;
- Engaging specialist companies to oversee our highly skilled team ensuring our equipment, testing and water management systems are maintained at the highest levels;
- We employ a dedicated water quality manager whose sole responsibility is to oversee the pro-active and reactive management of water health;
- Our local council, state health department and independent microbiological results show our pools continue to meet these high standards;
- Promote healthy swimming habits to all our users.
Have a question or need to know something more about public swimming pool water quality?
Go to www.health.nsw.gov.au/environment/factsheets/Pages/swimming-pool-chemistry.aspx