Effective: 8 November 2021
The safety and wellbeing of our customers, user groups and staff is our priority. We continue to follow the Government’s public health orders, recommendations and guidelines in relation to COVID-19 safety.
It is important if you are intending to visit our venue that you are familiar with the measures in place and adhere to the COVID conditions of entry during your visit. In line with the NSW Government’s Public Health Order, the following rules will apply
- Only fully vaccinated people, those aged under 16 years of age and those with medical exemptions will be able to attend.
- Upon entry of venue, proof of COVID vaccination will be required to be presented to staff. If you have a medical exemption, approved documentation will need to be presented.
- On arrival, all customers will be required to QR Code check-in when visiting by either using the Service NSW app or manually lodging your details.
- Masks must be worn while indoors for persons 12 years and over, unless exempt.
- At all times treat staff and other customers with respect. Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Always keep a minimum 1.5 metre distance between yourself and others.
- The current social distancing restrictions allow for 1 person for every 2 square metres.
- Place belongings minimum 1.5 metres apart.
- Avoid touching common contact points.
- Wash and/or sanitise hands upon entry/exit and before and after using toilet facilities.
- Wash your hands regularly, cover coughs and sneezes and dispose of tissues.
- Stay home if feeling unwell. If symptoms develop onsite leave the venue immediately and follow the COVID-19 testing advice as per NSW Health guidelines.
- Toilets and changeroom facilities are available. Please limit use where possible.
- Drink fountains are not in use, bring your own water bottle.
- Bring your own labelled personal equipment and keep within your designated booked space.
- Consider your personal circumstances and whether you are at greater risk of more serious illness with COVID (refer to health.gov.au).Seek your own medical advice and consider not visiting the venue if possible.
- Entry permitted between 10 mins prior and 15 mins post allocated booking start time.
- Arrive – Train – Leave Policy. You are required to arrive dressed and ready to train. At the end of your training session, collect your belongings and proceed to exit the venue.
Our venue has a COVID-19 Safety Plan, which is reviewed regularly to manage risks and maintain consistency with changing NSW Government Public Health Orders & Amendments.
Failure to comply with the above conditions may result in delay or cancellation of bookings.
During these challenging times please treat each other with courtesy and respect. Thank you for your cooperation. Stay safe and enjoy your visit at Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre
COVID-19 Safety Plan
Effective 25 October 2021