COVID-19 Conditions of Entry
In the interests of staff and customer safety, you must adhere to the following safety measures:
- On arrival, all customers will be required to QR Code check-in when visiting by either using the Service NSW app or manually lodging your details.
- Masks must be worn while indoors for persons 12 years and over, unless exempt.
- At all times treat staff and other customers with respect.
- Arrive – Swim – Leave Policy. You are required to arrive dressed and ready to swim. At the end of your booking, collect your belongings and proceed to exit the venue.
- Always keep a minimum 1.5 metre distance between yourself and others.
- Toilets and changeroom facilities are available. Please limit use where possible.