Health Club Members
Effective: Monday 8 February 2021
Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre has a COVID-19 Safety Plan which is reviewed regularly to manage risks and maintain consistency with changing NSW Government Orders and related exemption orders. The following Conditions of Entry have been updated to ensure we can operate in a safe, healthy and hygienic manner.
We will not be reopening all of our facilities initially, and as some of our Members are in vulnerable groups category, we are giving you the choice of when you would like to return to the Aquatic Centre.
All memberships are currently on hold and will remain so until you request reactivation, or when the Aquatic Centre reopens with all facilities available.
If you would like to reactivate your Membership you must complete the online Reactivation form . Please allow 48 hours for your membership to be activated.
Alternatively if you would like to discuss your Membership with our Member Service team members please either -
Call: 9714 7566
Please minimise face-to-face contact for the safety of our members and staff.
Health Club Members Conditions of Entry
You must adhere to the below Conditions of Entry if you decide to come back to the Aquatic Centre. Please note, we have a zero tolerance policy for any unsafe or unsanitary behaviours, and anybody not adhering to these Conditions of Entry will be asked to leave the Venue immediately.
In the interests of staff and customer safety, Members must adhere to the following safety measures:
- Good hygiene and respiratory practices (ie: sneezing and coughing into elbow, no spitting, washing hands regularly, using sanitation stations regularly).
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres between others at all times.
- Adhere to room capacity limits as displayed at the entry to each room at all times.
- Where possible shower at home before and after visiting the Venue.
- Only use change rooms if necessary.
- Follow direction from Centre staff and signage at all times.
- Bring your own towel and use it on the equipment at all times.
- Clean and sanitise equipment before and after use.
Welcome back to the Aquatic Centre.